Galicia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galicia

Europe Maplestory Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TecThief's application
hallo i wanna join in the clan EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:07 pm by Thomas

» join the guild
hallo i wanna join in the clan EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 3:43 pm by Shakshokas

» Zenstu's Application
hallo i wanna join in the clan EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:24 pm by PhantomSteal

» Happy Birthday John
hallo i wanna join in the clan EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:10 am by Shakshokas

» Snapzorz' Application
hallo i wanna join in the clan EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:23 pm by Tyler

» Ambushes's application
hallo i wanna join in the clan EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:22 pm by Tyler

» KyrpaOtta's Application
hallo i wanna join in the clan EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:21 pm by Tyler

» Happy Birthday Karina
hallo i wanna join in the clan EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:31 pm by Snapzorz

» Bothic's application.
hallo i wanna join in the clan EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:25 am by Tyler

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

hallo i wanna join in the clan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MrOsweet

hallo i wanna join in the clan Empty
PostSubject: hallo i wanna join in the clan   hallo i wanna join in the clan EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:04 am

-Ingame name: MrOsweet
-List of all your characters:  i have only one character becourse i wanna only focus on it 
i wait a long time for the new character xenon 

-Level(Main char): 140
-Job(Main char):luminous
-Name: Mario OSwald

-List of previous GuildsWhereIsMyCat

-Reason for leaving previous Guilds:i stopped playing a few months becourse mij laptop whas destroy last week i buy one So i came online and wait the whole week until they came online but they dind not come so i decided to leave the clan 
-Do you know any Member of Galicia?: i meet him today  ShakShokas

-Why do you want to join Galicia?: i wil join Galicia becours he told me what u goals is and i search somthing for comming online you guys
 -Your opinion regarding duped gears, hacks and scamming?: i have never use it and i dont wanna to i hate people who use it

-How do you gain mesos?:iam not good sell body but thas becourse i sell things to my friends now i dont have enyone 

-How long have you been playing Maplestory:i play maplestory like 1 year 

-How many hours you play each week?:when i have friends i play from monday-saturday from 4 o'clok-01 o'clock now i play only 2 or 1 hour

-Tell us something about yourself:iam a easy boy if you need help i help you gladly withhou probleem, i like to help then maple not  going to be bored,i goin to school from 8-4or5 hour  i have not really much lag but i have well  everyone toll me thad iam a good/nice persoon 

Finally

-Why should we invite you into the guild?Iam not rich And iam not really strong i do my best to be pro ,i speak much and let you laugh 

I hope you invite me to your clan 
i would love to be in the clan
Back to top Go down
PhantomSteal

PhantomSteal

PostSubject: Re: hallo i wanna join in the clan   hallo i wanna join in the clan EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:45 pm

First of all welcome to our forum and thanks for applying.

a few things:
you say your luminous is your only character and you're waiting for Xenon, does this mean Xenon will be your new main once it's released? also don't you have any link mules?

thought your English is of a rather low level i would like to have a chat, make sure to drop by at our GuildFM sometime (Ch7 Fm1)
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

PostSubject: Re: hallo i wanna join in the clan   hallo i wanna join in the clan EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:58 pm

Hello Mario,

I were considering the same thing as above, it's a good thing you sticked to your main though. However, don't you have any other characters? (Mules etc)

Also could you tell me specifically what made you choose us, is there any particular reason or could you atleast elaborate about the goals and why it appealed to you. As stated, your English is rather rusty and I'm pretty sure you'll have some issues with communicating. Perhaps you could prove us wrong. So i'll be looking forward to meet you in our GFM.

Best Regards

Tyler

Last edited by Tyler on Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoHumanity

NoHumanity

PostSubject: Re: hallo i wanna join in the clan   hallo i wanna join in the clan EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 4:40 pm

Tyler wrote:

Hello Mario*.

Otherwise I feel offended
Back to top Go down
MrOsweet

PostSubject: Re: hallo i wanna join in the clan   hallo i wanna join in the clan EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:05 pm

PhantomSteal wrote:
First of all welcome to our forum and thanks for applying.

a few things:
you say your luminous is your only character and you're waiting for Xenon, does this mean Xenon will be your new main once it's released? also don't you have any link mules?

thought your English is of a rather low level i would like to have a chat, make sure to drop by at our GuildFM sometime (Ch7 Fm1) 
no i dont have its because my other account is banned som one hack's me ,and the english no problem I can not type but I understand well
Back to top Go down
MrOsweet

PostSubject: Re: hallo i wanna join in the clan   hallo i wanna join in the clan EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:17 pm

Tyler wrote:
Hello Mario,

I were considering the same thing as above, it's a good thing you sticked to your main though. However, don't you have any other characters? (Mules etc)

Also could you tell me specifically what made you choose us, is there any particular reason or could you atleast elaborate about the goals and why it appealed to you. As stated, your English is rather rusty and I'm pretty sure you'll have some issues with communicating. Perhaps you could prove us wrong. So i'll be looking forward to meet you in our GFM.

Best Regards

Tyler
i dont have, only one character ,The reason is that you guys wil the same thing as i wil have fun on maplestory with really friends/family i know that my english is not understandable but i understand english  well and i make  that you guys it understand
thanks you for trying to help me
Back to top Go down
xKarina

xKarina

PostSubject: Re: hallo i wanna join in the clan   hallo i wanna join in the clan EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:01 pm

Keep my vote for now, want to chat to u before i decide Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

PostSubject: Re: hallo i wanna join in the clan   hallo i wanna join in the clan EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:56 pm

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hallo i wanna join in the clan   hallo i wanna join in the clan Empty

Back to top Go down

hallo i wanna join in the clan
Page 1 of 1