Galicia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galicia

Europe Maplestory Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TecThief's application
Etney's Galicia application EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:07 pm by Thomas

» join the guild
Etney's Galicia application EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 3:43 pm by Shakshokas

» Zenstu's Application
Etney's Galicia application EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:24 pm by PhantomSteal

» Happy Birthday John
Etney's Galicia application EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:10 am by Shakshokas

» Snapzorz' Application
Etney's Galicia application EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:23 pm by Tyler

» Ambushes's application
Etney's Galicia application EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:22 pm by Tyler

» KyrpaOtta's Application
Etney's Galicia application EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:21 pm by Tyler

» Happy Birthday Karina
Etney's Galicia application EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:31 pm by Snapzorz

» Bothic's application.
Etney's Galicia application EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:25 am by Tyler

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Etney's Galicia application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Etney

Etney's Galicia application Empty
PostSubject: Etney's Galicia application   Etney's Galicia application EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:56 pm

-Ingame name:
Etney
-List of all your characters:
Etney (160, Night Lord), Fastbandiet (179, Shadower), Deliriouse (100, Demon Slayer), Etneyy (117, Night Walker), Evidential (70, Angelic Buster), Aeroso (70, Cannoneer), FastMerc (124, Mercedes), 1plus2is3 (120, Dawn Warrior), FastWes (77, Mechanic), FastDK (126 Dark Knight), FastGIVI (138, Battle Mage), FastPhant (101, Phantom). That should be every char I have played recently.
-Level(Main char):
-Job(Main char):
Night Lord

-Name:
My name is Jaap.
The Netherlands, Amsterdam

-List of previous Guilds:
Nothing impressive really, I've been in Saga but that was about 1,5 years ago. I just recently came back to maple so nothing else really.
-Reason for leaving previous Guilds:
I didn't leave the guild, Saga disbanded for reasons I don't know.

-Do you know any Member of Galicia?:
I know ViktorNL pretty well, he's a good buddy of mine.
-Why do you want to join Galicia?:
I am trying to find a decent guild with a great community and Galicia so far seems to have that, so I'd like to have the opportunity to join and show that like you all, I am a great person to be around as well and I hope I can contribute to the community.

-Your opinion regarding duped gears, hacks and scamming?:
Hacking and scamming is just ridiculous, Its for 'the weak', people who don't want to put any effort in the game but just want to be the best and highest as quick as possible. I don't like people who do that, I've put alot of work and hours in Maple since I started playing in '05/'06 and I have ever scammed and/or hacked. Duped gears to me is a different matter simply because, 90% of every item in EMS is duped right now so that makes it almost impossible to have a full set of gears without having anything that is duped. I don't like duped stuff but it has become 'normal', try finding unduped gears in FM, mission impossible.
-How do you gain mesos?:
I merchant items, mostly %luk gear that I use myself and sell with profit after I buy/cube/scroll/make a better equip then the one I am using. I've got about 180~200% luk now so I am not really merching that hard anymore.

-How long have you been playing Maplestory:
I have been playing Maplestory since '05/'06 so yeah, you could call me oldskool. I started my journey in GMS Bera, the highest level in whole of MS was like 9x back then believe it or not.
It took me like 2 months to get to level 30 with my first character but while time passed I evolved into an all-round elite Maplestory player, transforming into a Night lord in February 2008, this was real exiting back then and this gave me the motivation to eventually hit level 200 and be one of the greatest/pro'est players in Windia GMS, making my money through zakum helmet selling I turned out to be one of the strongest Night Lords back then. Then something rather unexpected happened, I got hacked (Beginning of '09). I went to play Private Servers (there where only v55's back then), I turned out to be a very good JQ'er (Jumpquester) and that's how I earned my respect on some of the greatest Private Servers ever created. I've been playing those for some time and then I decided to quit maple, I quited for like 6-8 months until a friend of mine in real life showed me Maple Europe, I decided to start playing that (This is somewhere around the summer of '12). I played EMS for awhile and then decided to take another break from Maple, this was about 6 months ago, I've been back for 1-2 months now and I am just trying to merchant and train my way back in ever since. This is about everything there's to tell in the quickest way possible ( I hope you were able to read it, if not, I'm sorry I tried to make it as short as possible haha).

-How many hours you play each week?:
Depends, I just finished college and I've got summer vacation now so I'll be on vacation soon but on the other hand I have a lot of time on my hands which I will use to play maplestory. So for now I would say about 2-3 hours everyday ATLEAST. Sometimes I might not log for a phew days but that'll just be because I will be at my girlfriends place or out of town to party haha.

-Tell us something about yourself:
My name is Jaap, I am 19 years old (Turning 20 this year) and I am currently graduating from school. I live in Holland (So please pardon me if I make some grammar mistakes).
I have been playing Maplestory since my 11th so yeah you could say I've been in the game for a while haha.

-Why should we invite you into the guild?:
I am an all-round elite maplestory player, most people find me very fun to hang around with and I try to help everyone as much as possible with everything, I can help soloing bosses and things like that because I've got pretty sweet damage.

Well I hope I have informed you enough, if not, please ask!

Sincerely,
Jaap (Etney, Night Lord, Lvl; 160)

Last edited by Tyler on Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:49 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Mistake)
Back to top Go down
Jinadaa

Jinadaa

PostSubject: Re: Etney's Galicia application   Etney's Galicia application EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:05 pm

Lol, I think I remember you from SlinkyMS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Anyway good application in general.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Etney's Galicia application   Etney's Galicia application EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:17 pm

Hello Jaap,

well first of all, why in earth do you keep copy/paste your application? We are not searching for slackers or guild hoppers, but committed people who fervently wants to join us in order to become a part of our family.

http://www.hellboundems.com/t4992-etney-s-hellbound-application

http://hestia.justboard.net/t923-etney-s-hestia-application

Regarding the dupe matter, anyone can avoid it by making their own equips or atleast ask friends who's used to lurk around in the FM's. It's not a excuse. Anyway, i'd like to see a SS of your equips.

Best Regards

Tyler

Back to top Go down
Kariiii

Kariiii

PostSubject: Re: Etney's Galicia application   Etney's Galicia application EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:42 pm

Hello jaap i like ur apply. U use duped gears?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etney's Galicia application   Etney's Galicia application EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:08 pm

Hi jaap!, well i like your apply, but the problem is that you copy pasted it from your other guild applications, and when i saw your stuff, i noticed its made from different pieces of equipment and there was some suspicious about your gear.
Not saying that you use duped equips, without seeing them.
So if you dont mind to take a picture of your equips and PM them to one of the guild JR's or me to be sure that they are not duped.
I dont have anything else to say, but good luck!

I'll vote after confirming your equips.
Back to top Go down
Etney

PostSubject: Re: Etney's Galicia application   Etney's Galicia application EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:48 pm

Jinadaa wrote:
Lol, I think I remember you from SlinkyMS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Anyway good application in general.

SlinkyMS, yeeeeeee long time ago man.
Who were you? I was JeMoeder.
Back to top Go down
Etney

PostSubject: Re: Etney's Galicia application   Etney's Galicia application EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:51 pm

Tyler wrote:
Hello Jaap,

well first of all, why in earth do you keep copy/paste your application? We are not searching for slackers or guild hoppers, but committed people who fervently wants to join us in order to become a part of our family.

http://www.hellboundems.com/t4992-etney-s-hellbound-application

http://hestia.justboard.net/t923-etney-s-hestia-application

Regarding the dupe matter, anyone can avoid it by making their own equips or atleast ask friends who's used to lurk around in the FM's. It's not a excuse. Anyway, i'd like to see a SS of your equips.

Best Regards

Tyler

Regarding the application, I would have probably typed the exact some thing so copy/pasting was easier then retyping the whole thing.

I will SS them soon, I am busy at the moment!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etney's Galicia application   Etney's Galicia application EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:08 pm

i talked with you and u seemed like a good guy, so imma vote Yes.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Etney's Galicia application   Etney's Galicia application EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:58 am

Making the same application for every single guild wont get you anywhere. As mentioned we arent looking for slackers, but enthusiastic people who actually wanna put a lot of effort into their applications.

I'd suggest you to remake the copied part of your application in order to exude diversity.
Back to top Go down
Etney

PostSubject: Re: Etney's Galicia application   Etney's Galicia application EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:46 pm

updated on request~
Back to top Go down
Kariiii

Kariiii

PostSubject: Re: Etney's Galicia application   Etney's Galicia application EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:56 pm

Yes nice apply and nightlord ftw <3
Back to top Go down
Etney

PostSubject: Re: Etney's Galicia application   Etney's Galicia application EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:01 pm

Kariiii wrote:
Yes nice apply and nightlord ftw <3

Thank you!
Yeah, Night Lord rules brother.
Back to top Go down
BubblySea

BubblySea

PostSubject: Re: Etney's Galicia application   Etney's Galicia application EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:44 am

YES

Love this guy and he had a really nice application! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Etney's Galicia application   Etney's Galicia application EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:20 pm

Glad you edited your application.

However, you still haven't SS'd your equips. I'll make my descision once you posted it here.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Etney's Galicia application   Etney's Galicia application EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:49 am

Still no response.

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Etney's Galicia application   Etney's Galicia application Empty

Back to top Go down

Etney's Galicia application
Page 1 of 1