Galicia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galicia

Europe Maplestory Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TecThief's application
Shakshokas ' s Apply . :)  EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:07 pm by Thomas

» join the guild
Shakshokas ' s Apply . :)  EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 3:43 pm by Shakshokas

» Zenstu's Application
Shakshokas ' s Apply . :)  EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:24 pm by PhantomSteal

» Happy Birthday John
Shakshokas ' s Apply . :)  EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:10 am by Shakshokas

» Snapzorz' Application
Shakshokas ' s Apply . :)  EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:23 pm by Tyler

» Ambushes's application
Shakshokas ' s Apply . :)  EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:22 pm by Tyler

» KyrpaOtta's Application
Shakshokas ' s Apply . :)  EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:21 pm by Tyler

» Happy Birthday Karina
Shakshokas ' s Apply . :)  EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:31 pm by Snapzorz

» Bothic's application.
Shakshokas ' s Apply . :)  EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:25 am by Tyler

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Shakshokas ' s Apply . :)

Go down 
+3
Etney
BubblySea
Shakshokas
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shakshokas

Shakshokas

Shakshokas ' s Apply . :)  Empty
PostSubject: Shakshokas ' s Apply . :)    Shakshokas ' s Apply . :)  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:54 am

Hello Galicians ^^
Some of you guys maybe already know me... For the guys who doesn’t know me or the ones who doesn’t know the whole story , have a seat .
Before I tell my story , I want to say a big SORRY for everything .
Ok , so , I started playing EMS before like 1 year (in Deme) , And then after 3 months I have left . And now , since February , I came back to play .
Before something like 2 months , I have first joined to Galicia (When Rahti was with his cool hair and ofc , the mustace).
So , after like 1 month since then , a case came up .And I think the main subject at that case was about my duped gear . I held some DB duped gear ,and before I have joined Galicia and I think it continued till my first week in Galicia, I made profits by those items. Later , when Rahti and Mason came to solve that case up with me , I left Galicia . And I think that one of the big reason for my leaving , was the fact that I thought Rahti and Mason are tying to tackle me , and everything is personal to me . After-all , I have learnt that all dat "Duped items subject" is more important than what I have thought , and its pretty similar to be a "duper".
Another reason , that maybe cause me to sell those duped items , Is the fact that I was kind a new at Kradia , and kind a new at this "Duping" case (it wasn’t in Deme when I started playing in EMS) . To be honest , I have changed since then . And I think its pretty simple , because the rules of the game wasn’t enough clear to me . Plus I don’t think my personality is bad or something , because I did a mistake and now I am trying to get my 2nd chance , and I think that everyone deserve a 2nd chance in the end (if they seem to be changed).

Owkay , now for the guild app questions.
IGN name: Shakshokas.
List of characters: Shakshokas (LVL 171) DB. Shakshoka (LVL 85) Aran.

My name: Idan .

Previous guilds: TheHolyGuys , Galicia , Exiles/Exilum .

Reason for leaving :
"TheHolyGuys" – very inactive .

"Exiles / Exilum" – I have been there for like 1.5 weeks , but I told the Master all my story with Galicia and the fact that I want to go back to my family in Galicia , so I guess she understood me ;P

Members I know : TylerC (Rathi) , ,PhantomSteal (John) , BubblySea (Mariah) , Tulsi (Jenn) , DualSniper (Subi) , xHype (Jouni) , iAlexBish (Alex) , MightyDark , Kr3k3 (Anton) , Chris , Bombartette (Bella). And maybe some more that not in my head right now ;P.

Your opinion regarding duped gears, hacks or scamming ?
About hacking and scamming , i hate it and thats the worst thing to do . About duped gears , u guys have already saw what happend , but now ,i can tell for sure , that my opinon about them have extremly changed , they are runied the economy and alot nore bad things.

[b]How do you gain mesos?

uhm , im not focusing on money atm , more leveling and talking . But, actually whem im trying , i am selling event things , and scrolling items .

-How long have you been playing Maplestory:
Already menthioed it ;P

-How many hours you play each week?:
Something like 4 hours ea day . and sometimes AFK .

Tell us something about yourself:
Well , i am Jew (FTW) . i like partying , listen to music , beach , laugh , chill with friends and blah blah.

Why should we invite you into the guild?:
Well , i know that atm , some of you have some suspicions about me , but i think everyone deserve 2nd chance at the end .

Here is a SS of my items (if someone want to see a specific item , tell me).
Spoiler:

and here is a vid which i am boomin my racc (8% luk) .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zRZFK6PuXd8
Back to top Go down
BubblySea

BubblySea

PostSubject: Re: Shakshokas ' s Apply . :)    Shakshokas ' s Apply . :)  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:04 pm

This guy is the best! <3 Biggest YES ever!
Back to top Go down
Etney

PostSubject: Re: Shakshokas ' s Apply . :)    Shakshokas ' s Apply . :)  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:10 pm

I am not allowed to vote, you still my niqqer though.

Last edited by Tyler on Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shakshokas ' s Apply . :)    Shakshokas ' s Apply . :)  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:24 pm

YES, i dont have to read your apply, to say YES.
Back to top Go down
Kariiii

Kariiii

PostSubject: Re: Shakshokas ' s Apply . :)    Shakshokas ' s Apply . :)  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:00 pm

he deserve second change!
Yes
Back to top Go down
Shakshokas

Shakshokas

PostSubject: Re: Shakshokas ' s Apply . :)    Shakshokas ' s Apply . :)  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:01 pm

Thanks for everyone , i appreciate this !
<3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Tulsi

Tulsi

PostSubject: Re: Shakshokas ' s Apply . :)    Shakshokas ' s Apply . :)  EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:56 am

Yes from me ldan ^^
Back to top Go down
Jinadaa

Jinadaa

PostSubject: Re: Shakshokas ' s Apply . :)    Shakshokas ' s Apply . :)  EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:01 pm

Despite the fact that you won't lend me your korean fan I'll have to say Yes, mainy because you're such a chill guy and since the guild is having a hard time right now there's nothing wrong with having an ex-member back.

So, a Yes from me.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Shakshokas ' s Apply . :)    Shakshokas ' s Apply . :)  EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:00 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shakshokas ' s Apply . :)    Shakshokas ' s Apply . :)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Shakshokas ' s Apply . :)
Page 1 of 1