Galicia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galicia

Europe Maplestory Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TecThief's application
FPurga (Sephirothe) Application EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:07 pm by Thomas

» join the guild
FPurga (Sephirothe) Application EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 3:43 pm by Shakshokas

» Zenstu's Application
FPurga (Sephirothe) Application EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:24 pm by PhantomSteal

» Happy Birthday John
FPurga (Sephirothe) Application EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:10 am by Shakshokas

» Snapzorz' Application
FPurga (Sephirothe) Application EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:23 pm by Tyler

» Ambushes's application
FPurga (Sephirothe) Application EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:22 pm by Tyler

» KyrpaOtta's Application
FPurga (Sephirothe) Application EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:21 pm by Tyler

» Happy Birthday Karina
FPurga (Sephirothe) Application EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:31 pm by Snapzorz

» Bothic's application.
FPurga (Sephirothe) Application EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:25 am by Tyler

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

FPurga (Sephirothe) Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephirothe

Sephirothe

FPurga (Sephirothe) Application Empty
PostSubject: FPurga (Sephirothe) Application   FPurga (Sephirothe) Application EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 9:36 pm

-Ingame name: FPurga

-List of all your characters:

Sephirothe (Nib level 11 mule I'm often on to chill out + chat)
FPurga (Main)

-Level(Main char): 155
-Job(Main char): BattleMage

-Name: Jack

-List of previous Guilds: None
-Reason for leaving previous Guilds: N/A

-Do you know any Member of Galicia? Have seen members out and about, but I don't know any Galacia members personally. I have just heard about Galicia's reputation through word + mouth and through forums.

-Why do you want to join Galicia?: As mentioned above, heard so many lovely things about the guild's warm community and team spirit.

-Your opinion regarding duped gears, hacks and scamming? If i thought duping, hacking or scamming was acceptable, I wouldn't be applying to guild like Galicia! I've always hated others ruining the game. It's MapleStory's biggest downfall, especially in the last year.

-How do you gain mesos?: Currently the 6th MapleStory anniversary event. Getting lucky with Tempest equipment and using the 1nx Megaphones to sell it on.

-How long have you been playing Maplestory: Since just after the beta in GMS. Used to play in Scania. (Tiger ftw Very Happy)

-How many hours you play each week?: It depends on work hours, but I try to fit in a few hours each day.

-Tell us something about yourself: I've always been an avid gamer, always appreciating more retro-style games. I love meeting new people, sharing good times and being a bit mental sometimes lol! Besides that, I live in a city in the United Kingdom, I work as an IT Techie (bit boring but it pays the bills!). I go to martial arts classes (Tang-Soo-Do) and I also make sculptures in my spare time, using clay mostly!

-Why should we invite you into the guild? I feel like I share similar goals to what I have been able to read about the guild. It seems like a very welcoming, warm hearted and friendly guild. I'm completely a team player and enjoy helping out Maplers in need. I have got many people MoNs in the past for free, as well as Zakum helmets and Scar/Targa hats. I enjoy giving and don't ever expect to recieve. I try to be the best I can and I hope that I will be able to fit in. Thank you for taking the time to read this!
Back to top Go down
Shakshokas

Shakshokas

PostSubject: Re: FPurga (Sephirothe) Application   FPurga (Sephirothe) Application EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:37 pm

Hello Jack , Welcome to Galicia forum Smile

A bit short apply , but you seem like a good guy and i like you . But , i can't say YES / NO till i don't see you in game ,So i will hold my vote for now . And you are more than welcome to see me in Galicia GFM (CH 7 FM 1)

~PEACE~

Idan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FPurga (Sephirothe) Application   FPurga (Sephirothe) Application EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:41 pm

We should chill! You're from England, I'm from Scotland - what's the worst that could happen?
I can't say yes or no until we have a chat but based on your app I'm leaning towards a YES
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

PostSubject: Re: FPurga (Sephirothe) Application   FPurga (Sephirothe) Application EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:55 am

Hello Jack,

it's a decent application and you seem like a nice guy. Although i'm wondering for how long have you been playing EMS? You must be really new according to the fact that you only got the BaM, and you haven't been in a guild before. Also, what was the ign of your main in GMS?

Best Regards

Tyler

Last edited by Tyler on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FPurga (Sephirothe) Application   FPurga (Sephirothe) Application EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:10 pm

Hey Jack, nice app u got there. If you could join us at CH7FM1 sometimes I can get to know you. After that, Ill decide whether it's a yes/no for me Very Happy

Kind regards

Niek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FPurga (Sephirothe) Application   FPurga (Sephirothe) Application EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:13 pm

*Edit: Rathi I think the name of his BaM is Sephirothe Razz
Back to top Go down
Tulsi

Tulsi

PostSubject: Re: FPurga (Sephirothe) Application   FPurga (Sephirothe) Application EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:57 pm

Niek there's a thing called 'Edit' button to edit your post instead of double posting ^^ and I say No
Back to top Go down
Kariiii

Kariiii

PostSubject: Re: FPurga (Sephirothe) Application   FPurga (Sephirothe) Application EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:50 pm

i dont know what to vote yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FPurga (Sephirothe) Application   FPurga (Sephirothe) Application EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:17 pm

dunno what to say, i need to talk with you ingame to choose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FPurga (Sephirothe) Application   FPurga (Sephirothe) Application EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:43 pm

Oh god lol, i didnt know about an edit button, i will now slap myself... Thx for telling me Jenn.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

PostSubject: Re: FPurga (Sephirothe) Application   FPurga (Sephirothe) Application EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:18 am

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FPurga (Sephirothe) Application   FPurga (Sephirothe) Application Empty

Back to top Go down

FPurga (Sephirothe) Application
Page 1 of 1