Galicia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galicia

Europe Maplestory Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TecThief's application
Suzukaze's application EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:07 pm by Thomas

» join the guild
Suzukaze's application EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 3:43 pm by Shakshokas

» Zenstu's Application
Suzukaze's application EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:24 pm by PhantomSteal

» Happy Birthday John
Suzukaze's application EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:10 am by Shakshokas

» Snapzorz' Application
Suzukaze's application EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:23 pm by Tyler

» Ambushes's application
Suzukaze's application EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:22 pm by Tyler

» KyrpaOtta's Application
Suzukaze's application EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:21 pm by Tyler

» Happy Birthday Karina
Suzukaze's application EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:31 pm by Snapzorz

» Bothic's application.
Suzukaze's application EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:25 am by Tyler

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Suzukaze's application

Go down 
+2
Shakshokas
Suzukaze
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzukaze

Suzukaze's application Empty
PostSubject: Suzukaze's application   Suzukaze's application EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:35 am

Note : I was close to be done with my application when i pressed backspace T_T

Hello Galicians, i'm here to send my application to your guild, thanks to one of your members which guided me to this forum from the EMS Guild Application Forum.
I'm glad you have an Application Pre-Form, it helps me so much ! I'm bad at synthesis when i start to write ^^

-Ingame name: Suzukaze

-List of all your characters:
152 Mercedes Suzukaze
134 BladeMaster Kazekyu
111 Angelic Buster Mikukaze
100 Mechanic Kazeiryu
79 Wind Breaker Kazenobless
76 Canoneer Hicannon

-Level(Main char): 152

-Job(Main char): Mercedes

-Name: Raphael

-List of previous Guilds: Renaissance (French guild - Sping 2011 to Fall 2012)

-Reason for leaving previous Guilds: I didn't left it, it left me alone ^^ Everybody stopped Maple, letting me alone.

-Do you know any Member of Galicia?:

Unfortunately not. I'm not really aware of guilds in this game.

-Why do you want to join Galicia?:

As I said before, one your member sent me the link to this forum, then i started reading everything i could because joining a Guild where your want to have fun and spend time isn't a light choice.
It's an important part of your online experience so you have to involve you into this relationship.
I like Galicia's guidelines : Friendly, Disciplinated, Involvement, Mature but the most important to me is : Treat other as you would be treated, it's my catch phrase as well.
I'm looking for a guild which can share good times, fun times, mutual assistance, a family guild, not the guild where you barely say hello to everybody.
The anti-hacking,duping,scamming policy is also what made me write this application.

-Your opinion regarding duped gears, hacks and scamming?:

In 8 years of Mapling, i've never hacked once. I'm here for so long that i could see the errand due to hackers, dupers who broked the game so many times.
I've also never been aware of the fact that you could be removed of ranking if you were suspected or temporarily banned. It's the fact that i've never hacked, duped... so i'm proud of it.
Moreover, last Fall, i've been stripped of all mesos by this hackwave so i dislike hacking&co even more now.
I was decieved by people i knew which were using duped items, i don't want other people to experience the same.
I have a conscience to keep, couldn't watch me in a mirror if i did something bad.

-How do you gain mesos?:

Mostly by farming valuable drops while leveling up and selling them in FM.
I've been merching a lot in the past, but since i've come back one month ago, i didn't merch yet. But i bought a store permit yesterday because i'm starting from stratch again after hackwave.

-How long have you been playing Maplestory:

8 years GMS and 4 years EMS.

-How many hours you play each week?:

25-30h+, depends on my planning, i'm in engineering school so it may takes some time but i love gaming too much, especially Maplestory, which is why 8 years after i'm still playing it.

-Tell us something about yourself:

I'm friendly, don't hesitate to help people when i can, i used to be shy in the past but now i go to other people because i love making new encounters, both IRL and IG.
I love languages, currently i speak French, English, Japanese to a certain extent, a bit of German.
I'm not a Super Mapler, all i got until now is the fruit of my labor, very average funded but i'm glad i made it legally and without help.
I don't like hurting people so i mostly take on me when something goes bad.

Finally

-Why should we invite you into the guild?:

As I explained before, i think we are in phase in requirements, expectations, will of family relationship.
Also because i gave a part of myself by filling this application form Smile
I don't like to make promises i can't stand so i won't do yet but i hope we'll have fun together and bring sun in my lonely Mapling ^^

If any questions, today i'm here all the day ! Smile

Hope to see you IG !

Suzukaze

Last edited by Suzukaze on Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shakshokas

Shakshokas

PostSubject: Re: Suzukaze's application   Suzukaze's application EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:25 am

Welcome to Galicia forum Raphael !

So , Good application . Plus , i have talked with him ingame , and he is a good guy .
So why not ?! a YES from me Smile

~PEACE~

Idan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suzukaze's application   Suzukaze's application EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:21 pm

Hey Raphael,

Really good application! Ill vote once I had a talk with you in-game. But having read your your application, im definetely leaning towards a Yes Smile

Happy mapling

Niek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suzukaze's application   Suzukaze's application EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:04 pm

I won't have access to Maple for a few days since my laptop charger exploded so I can't meet you in-game.
You put a lot of effort into your application I can see, and this pleases Calvin.
I'd definitely be comfortable around you, you seem like a pretty cool dude - for that reason, it's a big fat YES from me!
Back to top Go down
Tulsi

Tulsi

PostSubject: Re: Suzukaze's application   Suzukaze's application EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:52 pm

Yes from me.
Back to top Go down
Kariiii

Kariiii

PostSubject: Re: Suzukaze's application   Suzukaze's application EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:51 pm

Yes

Back to top Go down
BubblySea

BubblySea

PostSubject: Re: Suzukaze's application   Suzukaze's application EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:13 pm

Yup ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suzukaze's application   Suzukaze's application EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:38 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Suzukaze

PostSubject: Re: Suzukaze's application   Suzukaze's application EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 5:25 am

Hello, thank you everybody for your support Smile I'm really happy !
Hope we'll be able to play together asap Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suzukaze's application   Suzukaze's application EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 7:15 am

Me too, and Calvin you're crazy dude Razz
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Suzukaze's application   Suzukaze's application EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:18 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suzukaze's application   Suzukaze's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Suzukaze's application
Page 1 of 1